Redeem your rewards as Paytm - India's Most-loved Payments App
How do i redeem?
As soon as you have reached ₹112 you can redeem Paytm cash worth ₹100. You can use this money on the entire Paytm ecosystem; online and offline merchants. You can transfer the same to individuals and to the bank account provided your KYC with Paytm is completed.
How do I check if I am a full KYC user?
Login to your Paytm App and tap on your name in the navigation panel on the left hand side. If your KYC has been done, you will see a blue tick-mark next to your name.
Terms & Conditions
- In order to redeem Paytm rewards option, make sure you have updated your registered mobile number in your panel account.
- Once redeemed, it will take 7-15 working days to credit Paytm Money in your account.
- Paytm money would be credited under the name of Quiksurveys.
- You can check the balance under Passbook > Gift Wallet (This is a new section that gets created once the money is transferred to your Paytm account)
- In case the number provided is incorrect Opinion Now will not be responsible for the loss of incentive. So make sure you verify your mobile number every time you redeem Paytm Money.
- In case the money doesn’t get credited to your account due to KYC not being updated, you would be informed by email for the same. Reattempt would be made once you have updated your KYC.